View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:48 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You are so right about quality food. It is always worth the extra $$$, to me. My uncle used to say, "For a nickle more you can go first class." I could never understand what that meant until I got older. Now I know!!! I cannot believe that I have never made a pizza like yours. I am definitely going to give it a try. Did you use corn or flour tortilla? I would leave off the jalepeno, but the rest sounds great! Thanks for sharing this idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post

Sounds delish! It's amazing how good sausage can make a dish taste "over the top"! We have a popular local "meat market" (actually owned by my brother in law & his family) - they have the best sausage! Nothing else will do anymore!

I had a cheese pizza last night too. Actually I had a cheese, mushroom, onion, red & green bell pepper, jalapeno pizza on a tortilla shell with homemade pizza sauce. And it was quite tasty I must say. Might have another tomorrow!

I hope you are all having a wondeful Valentines Day!!!