View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 54,084 Times in 9,793 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Doctors are only human, and they truly don't know everything; (the same with teachers, by the way, LOL!!!). I am with you, CAH. When I find it too hard to explain how I feel, I tend to research all the symptoms and then discuss it with my doctor. Two brains are better than one, most of the time, anyway!
Oh yeah! I love my doctor!!! He is awesome so I don't want anyone to think I was being critical of him. My situation is just a mystery! One thing he has said recently is that I'm underweight but then my stomach problems and food allergies keep me from being able to eat what I want to eat and have trouble eating a lot at once, then could lead to deficiencies that we can't quite pinpoint, etc. etc. etc. and on and on and on. You get the picture? lol! This is not over yet, still working out a few things, still doing a lot of research but I think I am headed in the right direction. So in a way, I have become my own doctor! =)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-15-2013), Christmasstar (02-15-2013), Seawaters (02-15-2013), snowflake22 (02-15-2013), xmas365 (02-15-2013)