Originally Posted by Ryan
This reminds me...how do I add FB to my MMC profile. I would throw up my FB page if I knew how, just in case anyone wanted to connected that way. Wouldn't blame 'em if they didn't though...I wouldn't be friends with myself if I could find a way out of it
1) Click on the User CP tab at the top of the page.
2) Look on the left hand side of the page for the "Edit your Details" link. (very first one)
3) Scroll down to the second box and look for "Social Networking Information"
4) Enter your facebook ID in the facebook box. (That's not the whole link. Just the nickname you gave yourself on facebook. If you don't know what it is, go to facebook and click on your name to see your page how others see it. Then look at the web address. It should look like this-http://www.facebook.com/#!/made582. Just take everything after the last slash and enter it in the box. So in my case it's made582.)
5) Scroll down to the bottom and click "save changes".
6) Now when people go under your profile and look at your "Contact Info" there will be a link to your facebook page.
7) Come back here and tell us you did it so we know to go look for it.