View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:13 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Aha ... Those websites are referring to the DVD version I posted the link to, which is the best available video version. At least it's evidence that good 35mm elements still exist for the complete version, and are being properly cared for--- that's nothing to sneeze at. Get yourself one of those DVDs while it's still in print. You'll find it's an improvement over the ones you've seen so far.

We've always had a soft spot for Sir Seymour's Scrooge---and it's very faithful to the tone and atmosphere of Dickens. And you'll see the most frightening version of Old Joe's shop. And the absolute best Bob Cratchit in all the movies: Donald Calthrop.

If there's ever an MMC convention, make sure there's a 16mm projector and a dark room available, and we can run the print I spoke of that was struck only one year after the film was released. You'd see this version of Scrooge with new eyes! But that DVD version is the next best thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be just wonderful to have an MMC convention !!! I can't think of anything I would attending more !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-17-2013), MerryCarey (02-16-2013), Seawaters (02-16-2013), snowflake22 (02-16-2013), xmas365 (02-16-2013), xmastidings (02-17-2013)