View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:38 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,453 Times in 1,973 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Good morning everyone.

I hope everyone had a great long weekend... If you were lucky enough to have Monday off - that is. I was not scheduled to have Monday off, however, two very close friends were getting married on Sunday afternoon/evening. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception. I could not be happier for them! In preparation for a late night, I took yesterday off. As mentioned, it was Family Day in Ontario, but federal government employees do not get Family Day off, so I had to call in.

Anyway, sorry for my disappearance for a week or so. Bad news is that I didn't get the full time position. Good news is that my grandmother is now out of the hospital and feeling better. It did not seem to be going well for a few days, but she pulled through and returned to her seniors' home.

It's great to see the countdown to 300 is in single digits! There are less than 10 days until the end of February. March is coming up quick! Well, have a great Tuesday, everyone! The 'Pines is open tomorrow... I can only wonder the plans of Carl. That camel is probably scratching his head and pondering how to celebrate being between holidays and (somewhat) between seasons!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-19-2013), Christmasstar (02-19-2013), made582 (02-19-2013), mgramsey (02-19-2013), Seawaters (02-19-2013), snowflake22 (02-19-2013), xmas365 (02-19-2013)