View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 09:10 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,415 Times in 31,384 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good morning, everyone. How are you all? I am doing okay. Just sitting here with the kids, letting DH sleep in. He's been working a lot, so I figured he deserves it.

Yesterday was my day off, so I start back tonight, for my first of 4 days. I'm not sure what's been going on with me lately, I sort feel like I am a slump. I thought this I wasn't going to get the "Winter Blues" and I'm not even sure if that's what it is, since winter will soon be over.

A lot is going on with a lot of my friends/co-workers right now. I know I told you about the one with cancer, but two of my friends, both are pregnant and one just found out she has a mass on her adrenal gland. She has to have emergency surgery. It can be very serious. If it would be cancer, I don't know if they will do chemo or radiation or not. My other friend, she just found her baby has a hole in it's heart, the worst kind of all and they also think the baby has Down Syndrome. They aren't concerned about the Down's, which they are very loving parents, but very concerned about the hole.

There is also another issue going on at work with one of my friends, which I really don't want to talk about on here, but it I think that is the thing, that is bugging me the most. All of the things, wrapped in one, just have me worried and have me praying for everyone that I just sort of feel "blah." I haven't been doing a whole lot extra, except for stuff with DH and the kids.

Tell me...does this sound stupid or normal. I know God only gives us things with can handle. I just sometimes don't understand why things happen the way they do, but as I said, I know he gives us what we can handle.

Sorry for the somber post, but I needed some advice. Make it a great day! Thinking of all of you and praying for all of you who needs it! God Bless and talk soon! Keep smiling!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I'm sorry to hear that you have so much happening around you right now and that it is causing you to feel down. I'll keep them in my prayers.

1 Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

The key to this verse is that it says that god will create a way for you to escape. It doesn't say that you can do it on your own though. Sometimes it requires the help of others.

Basically what I'm saying is make sure that you aren't holding everything inside. Talk to your hubby or someone else about everything that is going on. It might help you make sense of what is going on. Sometimes though things just don't make sense and you just have to trust that there is some greater plan in place that we can't understand.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-21-2013), caninemom3 (02-21-2013), Christmasstar (02-21-2013), Holiday (02-21-2013), mgramsey (02-21-2013), Seawaters (02-21-2013), snowflake22 (02-21-2013), sugar142286 (02-21-2013), whitney37354 (02-21-2013), xmas365 (02-21-2013)