Thread: Prayer Requests
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Beautifully said, Track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
today I donīt ask for a prayer but just tell You that I will pray for each and every member of this board for a beautiful Sunday that you guys and Your loved ones stay safe and be happy.

Dear Lord,
please put Your arms around each and every member of this board...plus their families and loved ones. May You guide them in their decisions they will make and may You protect them on their ways they will walk. Lord please help each and everyone...including me, to be become a better mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, brother....just a better person than we already are....Help us to strive to be close to perfection and help us to become even more devout christians......Please Lord, hear my prayer

Amen