View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:13 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,731 Times in 2,168 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good evening, friends!!

I am tired & I hurt my back today.

Slipped on the ice, and now it's all out of whack. Didn't fall, but did a good number on it anyway. Grrrr. =[

Anyways, off to Christmasy dreams!!

Sleep well! Goodnight! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohhh no.... Are you ok??? I hope nothing theres nothing serious out of place! Take some Ibuprofen, soak in a really hot tub for awhile and then stretch it out. Do this for a few days and hopefully it will feel a little better; that's what I do, and believe me, the hot water does wonder for sore muscles; it helps me out alot, if I'm feeling sore, tired or achy... I hope you feel better sooner rather that later; will be thinking about you!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-28-2013), caninemom3 (02-28-2013), Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013)