View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:46 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,486 Times in 1,965 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Hello my compadres, Good Morning! It's thursday, (Thank the Lord, one more day closer to Friday). I'm off to a really early start this morning 4:30am and am now on my third cup of coffee.

Coffee, now that I just mentioned that, I just tried our companies new Keurig coffee machine and I put in a little container called "Barista Prima Coffeehouse - Italian Roast", Whoa...I have to do a Binger quote "Yabaaaa", It is a strong cup of coffee; about knocked my socks off, I mean what a punch, I think my afterburners have just kicked in....

The weather, it's miserable outside, been that way for days now, rainy, overcast, cold, damp and gloomy. I'm starting to feel like I live in Seattle, Washington or something (no offense to anyone that may live there), but I personally like it to snow in the winter, not rain all the time....

Well, here we are, I'm at work, and it's new day. I hope that everyone has a good day today. Oh and a shout-out to Seawaters this morning, I'm listening to one of your recommended stations on Live 365, Christmas 24/7 country; love it dear; Thanks for sharing.... I'm a new fan!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-28-2013), caninemom3 (02-28-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-28-2013), made582 (02-28-2013), mgramsey (02-28-2013), Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013)