View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:58 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,563 Times in 4,407 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Thursday morning, my Christmas friends!

The sun is finally shining here in south Georgia...yippee! It's a good thing, too. I have a busy few days ahead, setting up my rental signs for the annual Rattlesnake Roundup here in Claxton. Of course, now it's called the Rattlesnake and Wildlife Festival. It's still a big festival, but they no longer have snake-capture competitions. Local folks would go out and catch rattlesnakes and enter them in the roundup. There were prizes for the most snakes caught, the largest snake, etc. Then they would have venon-milking demonstrations. After that, the snakes would be sold to different buyers. After years of screaming about it, PETA finally won out. Now the state Wildlife Dept. brings a few animals to display. Everything else is just vendors selling leather belts, jewelry and fried Snickers. I guess they won't have fired Twinkies anymore, though!

My family is going on a mission trip with the church this weekend, and leaving me all alone! I hate being home alone. It's too quiet. I'll have all the TVs on while playing guitar with the Ipod player...LOL!

I hope y'all have a great day!