View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:32 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 83,545 Times in 14,098 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I am so sorry about your back. I hope you get well soon!!!

Funny you mention Barista Prima Coffeehouse Italian Roast! We have a Keurig Coffee Machine and have been trying many varieties of coffee. I finally decided that brand and flavor is my absolute favorite out of everything I have tried! There are probably hundred of flavors out there on their site and I think I have only tried 25 of them. Yes, Barista Prima Italian is my favorite one so far! We have the Platinum Plus Keurig Machine (5 settings) and I make that one on the 3rd setting, Wayne makes his on the 4th setting. I guess I like my coffee strong but I usually only drink one cup per day.

My name was mentioned and it seems like a riddle to me too!!! Lol... I wrote to her but I think I need more coffee to figure it all out. Maybe that was just for Mark to figure out.
Thanks, CAH!!

And thanks xmastidings & CAH for the recommendation! Sounds delicious!!

Adrian has been drinking lots of coffee again (He goes in spurts) so we bought The Keurig filter cup, and some ground Gevalia coffee. It's really good!! I didn't know if I'd be impressed at first, but I like it!

We still buy the K-cups, but the ground coffee help save us money when we're drinking so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk