View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:55 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I love sharing. Also check out MCR on Live 365. Either we are on it or soon will be. I haven't had time to check it out yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Hello my compadres, Good Morning! It's thursday, (Thank the Lord, one more day closer to Friday). I'm off to a really early start this morning 4:30am and am now on my third cup of coffee.

Coffee, now that I just mentioned that, I just tried our companies new Keurig coffee machine and I put in a little container called "Barista Prima Coffeehouse - Italian Roast", Whoa...I have to do a Binger quote "Yabaaaa", It is a strong cup of coffee; about knocked my socks off, I mean what a punch, I think my afterburners have just kicked in....

The weather, it's miserable outside, been that way for days now, rainy, overcast, cold, damp and gloomy. I'm starting to feel like I live in Seattle, Washington or something (no offense to anyone that may live there), but I personally like it to snow in the winter, not rain all the time....

Well, here we are, I'm at work, and it's new day. I hope that everyone has a good day today. Oh and a shout-out to Seawaters this morning, I'm listening to one of your recommended stations on Live 365, Christmas 24/7 country; love it dear; Thanks for sharing.... I'm a new fan!