View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:51 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,910 Times in 13,802 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
How/where did you get those? I have to go back to the phone store tomorrow. I tried to set up my new "toys," and it just didn't take. A note on my screen said hit the "help' button on screen one if you can't see screen two or three. Well, I didn't even have screen one!
I have the IPhone and just go into my App Store and search for them There is a lot out there, so you just kind of have to go through them and see which ones you like! Let me know if I can help any further. xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk