View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:17 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
OKay I just finished a lunch of egg rolls and fried rice and about a gallon of water. I think I will watch Judge Judy,I have not seen her in a long time. Today is kind of cloudy and overcast. I like a cloudy Friday especially in the winter and if I am off work. At 3 I will get the babies..me and brandi have date night tonight and we are going to double,I need to get online and look up the movie reviews to see what to see tonight! Tomorrow night is our night in. We always like to just have sat night as our night to stay in and just watch tv or go to bed early or just whatever. I don't really have plans for yard work tomorrow but believe me it's coming in
the next few weeks!

Have a wonderful weekend, Dawg ! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (03-01-2013), Seawaters (03-01-2013), snowflake22 (03-01-2013), xmas365 (03-01-2013)