View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,283 Times in 5,593 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
A sunny Sunday here. Looking forward to some relaxation! We watched some movies last night, a few on 16mm downstairs and a few on DVD upstairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
I have two Yorkies, Molly and Maggie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
I love their names!

My parents have a Yorkie named Jasmine, but they call her Jazzie
Short, perky names are just right for Yorkies, aren't they? Friends of ours had one named Scooter.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-03-2013), Christmasstar (03-03-2013), Seawaters (03-03-2013), snowflake22 (03-03-2013), xmas365 (03-03-2013)