View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,362 Times in 12,655 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Monday morning, my Christmas friends!

It's been a cold weekend, and it's still cold today, but we should be in the low 70's by next weekend. I get to ride in the Rattlesnake and Wildlife Festival parade this Saturday, representing the City of Bellville. That's always fun. None of the council members ever want to join me, so Bernie rides with me, since he's Bellville's most famous resident. My son usually rides, too, but he's working at the festival this year.

My family is finally back form the weekend mission trip. Jacob has a bad cold as a result of working in the cold, but he'll be ok. I'm just glad they're home!

I hope y'all have a great day!
I love a parade!
Good to hear your family is back home safe again...did you get the party mess cleaned up before they got home?
My sister once went away for 2 weeks and came home to a spotless house, she was so proud of her hubby for managing well with looking after their small daughter and keeping things so clean (even the laundry!) Later when talking to a neighbour she found out that he hired a cleaning company to come in a couple of days before she came home to do all the work. LOL. She loved his ingenuity.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-04-2013), made582 (03-04-2013), merrymistletoe (03-04-2013), mgramsey (03-04-2013), Ryan (03-04-2013), Seawaters (03-04-2013), snowflake22 (03-04-2013), whitney37354 (03-04-2013), xmas365 (03-04-2013)