View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 02:17 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,738 Times in 13,950 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Hey everyone. So glad to be checking in. We're still having problems with our wifi here at my house. I have no idea what us going on with it. We do have Internet, but it's on the desktop and which, when I'm busy and trying to so things with the kids, wifi is much more convenient!

Anyway, I am checking in quick from my iPhone. I have been trying not to use this to often to do so. I know it takes a lot of use to use my minutes, but I want to save them if I need them.

Anything new and exciting here? I passed my test on Sunday night. Yaahhh! I am done with that now for another two years. It feels good to have that done with.

Nothing is really new here with me. Just working and ready for spring. We're to get snow tonight. Who knows how much we will end up getting. They keep changing it. We shall see! DH has to work tonight as well, so lets pray for a safe night for him, since he may be driving the firetruck this mess!

Well, hope all is well with you! I think about all of you often. I updated when need be! 😃 Prayers for anyone who needs them. Enjoy the rest of your day and be safe in this weather. God Bless and keep smiling.
Hey Sugar!

Hope you're doing well!

I'll keep your husband in my thoughts & prayers tonight. We got a lot of snow, too, and the roads are terrible. Stay safe out there.