View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:44 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 145,083 Times in 26,687 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I'm glad to hear that you and the family are finally feeling better!! The weather channel said there is a chance some parts of the country may get one more winter storm next week, so there is still a chance!!!

I can't wait for hobby lobby to start getting Christmas stuff again. I just love walking in there on a 90 degree day and seeing all of the Christmas trees up. It cools me right down.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!