View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 01:09 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,147 Times in 3,699 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Iīm really tired...work on the bike in the morning....we had a lot of mail with lots of catalgues the entire last week...so my legs are really, really tired....so I did my mail today...then did some baking, some arranging again....cooked potatoes for the potatoe salad...done some laundry.....and now Iīm totally wasted....so so tired....gotta bring Kandice to bed and be careful not to fall asleep myself...cos I still got to bring in her new bike she will get for her birthday and wrap the other small, small presents we got for her.....a Simonīs Cat DVD and book and a Little Golden Book about DocMcStuffins....the new Disney show....canīt wait to see her eyes tomorrow...holla

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (03-08-2013), caninemom3 (03-08-2013), made582 (03-08-2013), mgramsey (03-11-2013), Seawaters (03-08-2013), snowflake22 (03-08-2013), xmas365 (03-08-2013)