View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,269 Times in 5,590 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
What---no snowballs today? This is the first day in a few that no one has chucked a Snowbattle snowball at me.

One of the best parts of a Saturday---a mug of tea, a cookie or two, and MMC. And---it's not snowing today! In spite of being snowed in yesterday, it was a hectic day working at home, and upsetting seeing the coastline damage on TV (two houses on Plum Island toppled into the ocean because the winter storms had eaten out their underpinnings). On top of that, the printer started acting up. But it's Saturday and that's behind me now. The sun is shining, it's going up into the 40s (F) today, and we're going out for lunch later. There's stuff that needs doing around the house, but right now I'm doing a Scarlett and deciding to think about that later.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-09-2013), gabulldawg (03-09-2013), made582 (03-09-2013), Seawaters (03-11-2013), snowflake22 (03-09-2013), xmas365 (03-09-2013)