View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 11:20 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,316 Times in 7,254 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
I'm on Long Island and that is how it is on our north and south shores. Ever since Hurricane Sandy, it has been one thing after another. People are still trying to rebuild and put their homes back together. Areas were flooded again the past two days with this latest storm. My heart goes out to everyone affected.
As does mine.

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-09-2013), gabulldawg (03-09-2013), Seawaters (03-11-2013), snowflake22 (03-09-2013), xmas365 (03-09-2013)