View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
My daugher almost didn't go to the prom (boy trouble) but she pulled herself together at the last minute, looked beautiful and had a good time with her friends. Ugh. So much drama.
I hope your sinus infection clears up very, very soon!
good for your daughter to go on & have a blast! I'm sure she was just breathtaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!!!! It's going to be a great day here with a high in the low 50's and just a slight chance of rain. Then the rain arrives tomorrow. I don't have much planned for today. I'm pretty sure I've got a sinus infection and the whole left side of my face is all swollen up. So I'm going to call my sister's SIL and see if she will call me in some meds so I don't have to go to the walk in clinic. It's kind of nice to have a nurse practitioner in the family. I'm also super excited because I just saw this morning that Harbor Freight is opening up a store about 5 miles up the road from me!! I love that place. I remember when they opened up the one by the autozone that I use to work at. I was over there everyday at lunch. The employees knew me by name. I use to laugh and tell them that I live by the philosophy that you can never have to many tools!!! My aunt might dispute that though since most of mine are stored in her garage. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!
I hope you feel better Made.