View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,586 Times in 4,606 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good morning, gang. Just wanted to drop in and say hello before I get up and start getting dressed for the day. I've got quite a bit of work to do before I get dressed and head out. I will be out of town for two days doing some challenging work. s It is something that mmy bos signed me up for a few months ago and wishes that now I wasn't going. I have been at work 2 days the past three weeks and will only be in 2 days this week. FRUSTRATING.

Anyways....got all the leaves mulched up and saw my first martin yesterday. Gotta get out there and get their houses ready. I love Martins, but I hate it when they leave. The good news is that when they do, I usually start doing a few Christmas preparations.

Have a blessed Sunday, y'all!

Have glove will travel
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (03-10-2013), caninemom3 (03-10-2013), Christmasstar (03-10-2013), gabulldawg (03-10-2013), made582 (03-10-2013), Seawaters (03-11-2013), snowflake22 (03-10-2013), xmas365 (03-10-2013)