Thread: Vintage Film
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 04:08 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,616 Times in 7,651 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
There are so many classic movies I love. One of my very favorites is the original True Grit with John Wayne. Believe it or not I didn't like the new version with Jeff Bridges, (right ??) The Duke just had a way of delivering lines.

There is a Western which is not a true "classic" but I really love it. It is very short and it is called Purgatory. It is a Western with a really neat twist.

As far as comedy teams, I love all the teams mentioned previously but two people I love to see together though they were not a team was Cary Grant and Irene Dunne. My Favorite Wife is so fun. I loved that Cary Grant could be in funny films AND drama films. He cracks me up completely in Arsenic And Old Lace and Monkey Business was such a hoot !! xo
Cary Grant is among my favorites, too. I love Arsenic and Old Lace, Bringing Up Baby and (I'm not sure of the title) The Great Adventure.

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Ryan (03-12-2013)