View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 05:15 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,938 Times in 13,812 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Yay, My niece is finally gone!!! Talk about a headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
It was not fun! I had to keep still, so I got a crick in my neck along with a headache. Then my feet went to sleep and hurt like the dickens! I will find out the results next Monday. I will be glad to find out what is wrong.
I'm sorry, sounds like a rough afternoon. Keeping you in my thoughts! xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Her appendix is fine. So I guess we keep waiting for the scopes next week to see what they show.

Well, that's good news. I'll keep her in my prayers. xx

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
I just saw two robins in my driveway - spring cannot be too far behind!
I love Robins! They are so sweet, and cute when they "run" with their worms =)