View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,622 Times in 12,680 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wow, I never heard of this! I guess you can teach an old dog some new tricks, or rather, knowledge!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
That comment takes me way back ... when I was little, catnip grew wild in the backyard. I used to bring in leaves of it for our cat. She'd slobber and roll around all over it! We never bought dried catnip, just picked the fresh stuff!