View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:24 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,617 Times in 7,652 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Good evening, Christmas Family !

First and foremost - WELCOME BACK XMAS !!! We sure did miss you xo

My 80 pound Hermione is laying next to me sleeping. In fact if she were any closer to me she would be part of my skin. But I don't mind. In fact, I prefer it this way. There is nothing like the love of such a pure, innocent being as my furkids are.

Eight hour work days over until Monday but I will still probably be working over the weekend as I usually do. I generally do not work more than three or four hours and then I usually go and relax.

I have just four more lessons left in my creative writing class and the final exam is March 29. I am a bit disappointed in myself as far as the quizzes. There have been eight. I have gotten four 100% grade and four 80% grades. I don't know what this averages out to.

I just was hoping I would do better overall and not just with the grades but with the assignments. As each new assignment comes every week I am discovering more and more I am NOT a writer. Oh well. Guess it may be time to find a new dream.

HomemakinGirl - I hope you find some help from your doctor appointment with your headaches xo

CAH - So glad your grandson is doing okay now - How terrifying that must have been xo

Brad - Glad you are feeling better and so relieved you caught this in time. xo

Have a good Christmassy night dear Christmas Family xo

Big ((((HUGS)))) for all ESPECIALLY FOR:

Ella, Harlowe, Snowball, Gomez, Ophelia, Sidney, Alex, Merlin, Snickers, Victor, Daisy, Diva, Mickey, Palmer, Mouse, Bo, Chico, Meca, Alvin, Charlie, Gary, Bailey, Jerrold, Irving, Martha, Uncle Julio, Missy, Scooby, Sasha, Jacob, Cracker, Bunny B, Penny, Pocket, LuLu, Bear-Bear, Stripey, Holly, Fate Puppy (London,) Buster, Missy, Baby, Santa's Polar Bears, Sangria, O'Malley, Beau, Taz, Zema, Rizzo, Bella, Happy, Sam, Guinness, Holly Noel, Larry SR, Mama, Happy, Molly, Maggie, Jazzie, Bella, Bentley and all furkids everywhere xoxoo

You are being way too hard on yourself regarding your writing. I've read your blog posts and the pieces you did for The Real Thanksgiving site - you are a good writer! You are averaging 90 percent, btw - that is excellent!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-16-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (03-17-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), whitney37354 (03-18-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)