View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:38 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,225 Times in 7,237 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hello everyone!
I am moving so slow this morning. My oldest was out late again last night. I wish I could just go to sleep when they are out but I can't seem to relax until they are all in for the night. I'm getting too old, I need my sleep. Anyway I did take the dogs for a walk and it is chilly. It will only be in the 30's today with snow flurries later. I'm looking forward snow flurries. And I really need to go food shopping, I have nothing in the house. Maybe I will make myself go after I finish my coffee.
I hope everyone has a very happy Saturday!
I hope your Saturday is happy, too! Enjoy your snow flurries!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-16-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)