View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

TooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elfTooShort4 is a good elf
Need serious help. . .

Okay. I woke up this morning and my toothache was worse. I left my dad a note saying I wasnt staying home, but I was staying home until 8 when the dentist opens to see if I could get right in and then I was going to go to school after that. Apparently he didnt read the note. Well later, I hear yelling such as "he cant go to school with a toothache? I go to work with toothaches" and "he is losing it. all i want him to do is go to school and get grades. no computer, no cell phone, no tv, no nothing" and it was loud since I woke up from it. First off, he doesn't understand how bad this is. It is bad if I ASK to go to the dentist. I am just really down and feel like running away (I'm not, but i feel like it) So, i packed up my tv, playstation, directv box, and cell phone. I am packing up my computer when he gets home. Any advice? He really just downed by Christmas mood.