View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 04:55 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,445 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Good Evening, Christmas family

It has been a very chilly and gray day here but a good day, kind of. I have yet another "GI" thing going on. It seems I always have this type of thing happening. I am sure I will feel better eventually.

I plan on watching Jesus Christ Superstar later. It is one of my favorite movies about Jesus. It is dated and and so "60's" but I really love it. IMHO Carl Anderson (Judas) was one of the BEST singers ever.

I hope everyone has a very pleasant and Christmassy evening !!

Made - Thinking of and praying for your little niece and her scopes on Tuesday. I have never had an upper scope but I had the other one and I can honestly tell you the prep is the worst part. She will not feel any pain because she will probably be asleep. xo

Take care, everyone. Big ((((HUGS)))) for all ESPECIALLY:

Ella, Harlowe, Snowball, Gomez, Ophelia, Sidney, Alex, Merlin, Snickers, Victor, Daisy, Diva, Mickey, Palmer, Mouse, Bo, Chico, Meca, Alvin, Charlie, Gary, Bailey, Jerrold, Irving, Martha, Uncle Julio, Missy, Scooby, Sasha, Jacob, Cracker, Bunny B, Penny, Pocket, LuLu, Bear-Bear, Stripey, Holly, Fate Puppy (London,) Buster, Missy, Baby, Santa's Polar Bears, Sangria, O'Malley, Beau, Taz, Zema, Rizzo, Bella, Happy, Sam, Guinness, Holly Noel, Larry SR, Mama, Happy, Molly, Maggie, Jazzie, Bella, Bentley and all furkids everywhere xoxoo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (03-18-2013), Christmasstar (03-17-2013), made582 (03-17-2013), Meceka (03-18-2013), momnan30 (03-17-2013), Seawaters (03-18-2013), snowflake22 (03-17-2013), xmas365 (03-17-2013)