View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,276 Times in 13,281 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Good evening, MMC!

It has been raining/icing/snowing here for the past few hours - pretty when it was falling but slippery now. So glad I am home. I have the laptop on my knees - the heat feels real good on them! Mouse is curled up beside me on a polar fleece throw, snoring away. Palmer is up to mischief somewhere else in the house. I need to check if any more work was sent my way and then the rest of the evening is mine.

Take care everyone, and be safe!!!
started here 2 hours ago, we have freezing rain warnings out now.