View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 07:35 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,448 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good evening,

Just sitting here watching Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery, I didn't feel like watching DWTS with my wife tonight, so I am relegated to the bedroom to watch my movie. As MerryCarey said we have more snow heading our way, of course I am farther west than she is and it looks like we may have possibly another foot or so headed our way. I hope it misses us, driving in snow in this time of year is so much harder than the dead of winter. It is my day off tomorrow, so I don't have to drive anywhere but my wife does, even if it is only 1/4 of a mile away.

I just want to say it is great to see so many posts by everyone when I get home. To see almost 200 posts in March on a Christmas site is so heartwarming to know we all come here for the reason of Christmas, I love seeing us regulars posting and the newbies to the Countdown who have just started joining in on the fun. I guess that is why I come here everyday and panicked, even though it was only for one day, when I couldn't get here for those 36 hours. I am so happy to be a part of this. Thank you all.

I will be around for a little longer before I nod off.

I do hope the storm misses you....We could actually use more snow here !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (03-18-2013), made582 (03-18-2013), Seawaters (03-19-2013), snowflake22 (03-18-2013), sugar142286 (03-19-2013), xmas365 (03-18-2013)