View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 07:56 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,153 Times in 9,000 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

Christmasstar,
happy to hear about your job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Hey guys! It's pretty early here but I can't sleep. Not much to report except I really really like it here and can't wait to get set up. Work is just a hop skip and a jump (5 miles. so that certainly beats the 25 miles I drive one way now. Anyways we today is the last day here we will be heading back home tomorrow. Wish us luck on the plane!! we hade it here good they slept the whole time!! have a great Tuesday everyone.!
Have a safe flight and enjoy!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (03-19-2013), Christmasstar (03-19-2013), made582 (03-19-2013), Seawaters (03-19-2013), snowflake22 (03-19-2013), sugar142286 (03-20-2013), xmas365 (03-19-2013)