View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:10 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,344 Times in 7,261 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good afternoon, everyone! How are you all doing? All is well here. It's hard to believe tomorrow is the first day of spring, especially with all of this snow on the ground and as cold as it's been.

How is everyone's day going? Mine is going well. A friend and I are taking our daughters to a play tonight, "Sleeping Beauty." We are going out to eat before hand. The girls will love it. Anyone have anything special planned for the evening? Tonight is my night off, so I will be back then to spend the rest of the evening with DH, since it will be getting late.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day/evening! I will check back in later when I get home. God Bless!
Have fun!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-19-2013), Christmasstar (03-19-2013), Seawaters (03-19-2013), snowflake22 (03-19-2013), sugar142286 (03-19-2013), xmas365 (03-19-2013)