View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 01:28 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Hey guys,While we were away in Utah we had a house sitter named Julie,she is a local college student and a animal lover as well. I like her and we both trust her in our house,and when we got back she said everything went smoothly. Just a while ago I was going out to the mailbox and spoke to the neighbor and he said snowball got loose weds night and basically the whole block went out on a search mission for our beloved pooch! Me and brandi usually never leave him alone except the 8 hours of work which he is use to. But for days to be gone just upset him to the point he broke loose to go find his parents!! Anyways he came back about 5 am and everything is fine,but I just don't know why Julie did not tell us,I understand accidents happen and Brandi feels the same way. Well we are not going to mention it to her and meanwhile I am so glad Snowball came back and is safe and sound!!!

So glad Snowball came back....aww that was a close call xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
made582 (03-22-2013), Seawaters (03-22-2013), snowflake22 (03-22-2013), sugar142286 (03-23-2013), xmas365 (03-22-2013)