View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:28 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,310 Times in 7,254 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
My sister went with her neighbor today to the corners office and she said it was just tragic. The corner told her that her husband had been driving in the slow lane of the interstate when a semi that had been sitting in the median decide to come back onto the road. The semi came out at a really slow speed and Scott tried to swerve but didn't have enough time and ran into the back of it. The worse part though was that he mostly likely would have survived if it hadn't taken so long to cut him out of his work van.

In other news, Boeing confirmed that they are going to lay off 800 employees starting in 2 weeks. My BIL has been there a little over 2 years so he's not sure how far up the chain he is. It doesn't make sense though. They say there's not enough work for them but yet they are on mandatory overtime and working weekends.
My prayers are on the way for your BIL and continue for Stephanie.

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-23-2013), Christmasstar (03-23-2013), gabulldawg (03-23-2013), Seawaters (03-23-2013), snowflake22 (03-23-2013), sugar142286 (03-24-2013), xmas365 (03-23-2013)