View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:38 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,236 Times in 7,241 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good Morning, MMC!!

It's a beautiful Saturday morning here, still quite cool, but calm & sunny.

I'm having my morning coffee, and watching ID. I'm so addicted to this channel.

What are your plans for the day?

I am going to meet my sister Shannon, and niece Alyssa, in Arcadia, Wisconsin for lunch. That's approximately halfway between Eau Claire & LaCrosse. Only an hour's drive.

Arcadia is known for being the headquarters of Ashley Furniture. I love that place! When we were ready to buy a kitchen table, about 8 years ago in Vegas, we went to the Ashley Furniture Homestore there. We still have it & love it! Our friends were trying to talk us into selling it to them before we moved.

So, does anybody need any new furniture? I think that we'll eat @ Ashley's pub. I didn't even know they had one. But, My sister has a co-worker who says that their restaurant had the best food in town. Kind of funny. This is small town USA, afterall.

Made, are you still good with your recliners?!

Anyways, I hope you all have a fabulous day!!
Have fun with your sister and niece, snowflake! I have to work a few hours today and if I get back in time, I will listen to the Greasy Skillet and work on a crochet project.

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-23-2013), Christmasstar (03-23-2013), made582 (03-23-2013), Seawaters (03-23-2013), snowflake22 (03-23-2013), sugar142286 (03-24-2013), xmas365 (03-23-2013)