View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:43 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,284 Times in 7,249 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Ok, just so you know what my idea of a god movie is.....it goes like this...

Small, casual conversation like "Hi, how are you?" Followed by a kind reply of "I'm fine, but you are a spy, bad guy, terrorist with an evil idea like holding the President hostage....and I'm about to start shooting at you."

This conversation is followed by an hour of shooting, explosions, crashes, and fights. Then there is a 15 minutes conversation where everyone laughs or someone is captured and interrogated, followed by another hour of shooting, explosions, crashes, and fights. It all concludes with a big kiss at the end (or a handshake).

If this is your kind of movie, it is awesome! I really enjoyed it....and so did Wifey. The only difference in my favorite movie and her favorite movie is that is has to have a good looking leading man like me (or Gerard Butler, Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Daniel Craig, etc).
Gerard Butler is in this movie? It has to be good then!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-23-2013), Christmasstar (03-23-2013), made582 (03-23-2013), Seawaters (03-23-2013), snowflake22 (03-23-2013), sugar142286 (03-24-2013), xmas365 (03-23-2013)