View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 03:00 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,448 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Just checking in trying to get caught up with all the posts and seeing what everyone's up to day. I had this really great idea yesterday, to try and tackle this huge pile of dirt and attempt to move it all over to my In-laws house. It was full of these large pieces of concrete, stones and clay and had been sittting there for about 5 years.

Needles to say, it was all by hand (shovel and wheelbarrow) and uphill to boot. Wheew, by the end of the day yesterday, I was about 1/3 of the way completed and so was I... I got up this morning and I forgot about how many muscles the human body has; ha-ha and everyone of them hurts! Oh baby, did a hut tub feel good to soak in! So today, I'm taking it a little easy, spending the day working on home videos again (still in my pj's - "what a bum", lol).

In a couple of hours, we are going to head over to Bertucci's for dinner (Oh, can't beat their brick oven fired thin crust pizzas) and besides, my son, his girlfriend and best friend all work there so we're going to go over there and harrass them for a little while, best of all he can wait on us, (he loves that part) lol... Then it will be on the road to drop my daughter back off at college later (spring break is over for her) and then hopefully, get back in time tonight to watch the Hobbit tonight; the mrs bought it for me yesterday.

Weekends, why can't they last longer? Man, it seems like they just fly by and before you know it, it's Monday morning and off to work again...Yuck; I think that should be outlawed....Oh well, I think a big bowl of ice cream and a movie is well deserved tonight....

You deserve to take time and relax !! Hope you have a nice Christmassy evening !! Let us know what you think of The Hobbit ! Have you read the book ?

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (03-24-2013), frostythesnowman (03-24-2013), Seawaters (03-24-2013), snowflake22 (03-24-2013), xmas365 (03-24-2013), xmastidings (03-25-2013)