View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 03:01 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,500 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good afternoon, MMC friends! How are you all? I am well. Just sitting here relaxing, watching one of my favorite shows and going to catch up here a little bit. DH had to teach today and had to leave early, so the kids went with him to his parents house. They still aren't home yet...not sure when they will be.

What is new with all of you? Not much going on here. I am off tonight. We're supposed to get another snow storm. As of right now, they are calling for 3-6 inches of snow. I am glad I don't have to drive in it.

Any plans for tonight? I don't know if we have anything planned or not. We will probably just stay home and hang out.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! I am going to get caught up on the posts. God Bless and keep smiling!

Have a nice relaxing evening !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (03-24-2013), Seawaters (03-24-2013), snowflake22 (03-24-2013), xmas365 (03-24-2013)