View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 09:12 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 73,062 Times in 12,761 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yes, I did, CM3. Thanks. I almost picked it up this afternoon, but I was in a hurry to get the supplies back home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Thanks Seawaters !!! Did you see my suggestion for a movie for you - The Rise of The Guardians ?? I think you would really like it !! xoxo