View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 12:32 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,251 Times in 5,590 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Oh yeah! Something else to add about the need of an iPhone. You would not believe how many times Wayne and I are out and desperate for some information about what we are doing or where we are going. We would call my son or daughter to look up something online for us (this has been going on for years). We have done that while driving around town and even while we have traveled! At least we saved money on data by using them as our "data".

There's another reason to upgrade! They are not always available to go online for us.

I am trying to validate my reasons for doing this. I still don't want to have a higher monthly phone bill!!! (Now I am talking myself out of it again).
No, don't talk yourself out of it! I can see that you're going to LOVE having an iPhone on a trip! P.S. Post photos when you go someplace! That'll make it worthwhile!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-27-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (03-27-2013), Christmasstar (03-27-2013), Seawaters (03-28-2013), snowflake22 (03-27-2013), Solice (03-27-2013), xmas365 (03-27-2013)