View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:36 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,521 Times in 7,289 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Excellent food for thought! Thanks for sharing your reasoning.
When we're on vacation this year, and in everyday life, I'm going to take note of times I would like to have had an iPhone. If enough of those arise to make the extra monthly cost worthwhile, I'll join the 21st century. Meanwhile, when traveling I can get info in the hotel or at the airport via iPad (provided there's Wi-Fi). I can see where it would be easier to whip out an iPhone and get the same info anywhere, without regard to Wi-Fi and without the extra bulk.

BTW, you must teach me how to pack light ... I always wind up with one huge checked suitcase and a well-stocked carry-on ...
I did that for several weeks - I came up with zero times as I found I could wait on the info until I got home or I was too busy enjoying the moment to take time to record the moment. The only reason I ended up getting a cell phone (cheap model - no contract) was that my home phone went out and I got to worrying "what if I have to call the vet for Mouse" so I have one for emergencies.

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-27-2013), Christmasstar (03-27-2013), made582 (03-28-2013), MerryCarey (03-27-2013), Seawaters (03-28-2013), snowflake22 (03-27-2013), xmas365 (03-27-2013)