View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:31 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Cute polar bears, CM3. Good thinking on the diet. I wouldn't want to be dieting for a wedding. I have to go to the dentist, too. I should have gone a long time ago, but the dentist I used to go to moved and the one I went to after him was HORRIBLE. I hate going to the dentist anyway, so a bad one makes it worse for me. A new Morman dentist moved to town, so I set up an appointment with him. We have quite a few Mormons here, and we have always had at least one Morman dentist. Finally, I get a Morman dentist again. Not sure why, but I have always preferred a Morman dentist. I think it is because of family values and being treated with respect, especially when I tell them what a scaredy cat I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Good evening, Christmas family

Wowsa am I beat !! The answer is yes. This getting up at 5 a.m. and typing is a trick this old dog is not quite adapting to. I don't have to do it that early, it is just that if I get up early and get done working by 2 or 3 in the afternoon there is so much more time for other stuff.

I am planning on going back on my diet the first weekend of May. I was going to do it in April but I don't want to be on a diet when my Goddaughter gets married, that just didn't make sense to me so I put off going back to Jenny Craig until the following weeked. I have regained pratically all of that 22 pounds again. Oh well. You win some, lose some (no pun intended) I guess.

Xmas - I feel so bad that you are sick. I am really praying you feel better. I posted a video in your Christmas Song A Day thread, I hope that is okay. I think it was Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimney by Ella Fitzgerald. I just love that song and her voice - Oh my !! She was amazing.

Tomorrow is my next to the last lesson for writing class. I am considering taking further classes, perhaps with The University Of Phoenix but it would depend on the cost. I am also considering checking into an English degree that they offer. Again, the cost may be too prohibitive so I will just have to see. The English class covers ALL forms of writing. That might actually be a good thing for me.

If that is too expensive, then I am going to sign up for a grammar refresher class through the same school which I am taking the writing class. I love school and I love learning.

Part of a filling in one of my teeth fell out well over a year ago and I never did anything about it since I do not have dental insurance. Now 15 months later the tooth is beginning to be very, very painful with hot and cold and kind of achy. I am going to have to do something soon. I am a real pansy about pain.

Wish is still doing great. We switched his food from Beneful Hearty Meals to a similar type of meal made by Racheal Ray. They look mighty tasty and they are 2% less protein which he needs because of his kidney disease. Yes, they ARE expensive but Wish is worth a gazillion more than they are worth. As long as he is eating and doing well, I don't care about the cost.

I hope all have a very Christmassy evening and big ((((Hugs)))) to all but ESPECIALLY to:

Ella, Harlowe, Snowball, Gomez, Ophelia, Sidney, Alex, Merlin, Snickers, Victor, Daisy, Diva, Mickey, Palmer, Mouse, Bo, Chico, Meca, Alvin, Charlie, Gary, Bailey, Jerrold, Irving, Martha, Uncle Julio, Missy, Scooby, Sasha, Jacob, Cracker, Bunny B, Penny, Pocket, LuLu, Bear-Bear, Stripey, Holly, Fate Puppy (London,) Buster, Missy, Baby, Santa's Polar Bears, Sangria, O'Malley, Beau, Taz, Zema, Rizzo, Bella, Happy, Sam, Guinness, Holly Noel, Larry SR, Mama, Happy, Molly, Maggie, Jazzie, Bella, Bentley and all furkids everywhere xoxoo

Sweet Christmas Dreams Everyone !!