View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:36 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks for the temporary filling info, CM3. After having gone through chemo and radiation, I have to be especially careful with teeth and bones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post

I bet it was a nightmare !!! I cant even IMAGINE what it even costs to have a cleaning AND a filling replaced but I am going to have to. I ordered some temporary tooth filling stuff from Amazon.com. I didnt even know it existed !! I am going to try that until I get in to a dentist.....

You have a very good night too !! xo