View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 11:16 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,347 Times in 12,631 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Tell me more about scanning coupon codes, CAH. I am really interested in this! Do you also save them on your phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I am actually just fine with my outdated phone and every time I was due for a new phone I would get the freebie with my plan with no frills. I have had no use for it but knew someday I would find a use for it. Now is the time I feel a need for it. I love being able to scan coupon codes since I am a coupon junky! It will save all the ink I use to print up coupons off of groupon and other sites. I also need it for our vacation even though that is a ways off. It might be another month before we make the big jump into technology so I am shopping around! =)

Oh that Carl! He must have come up with that word too???