View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,315 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hubby is always saying that he doesn't need hi-tech stuff. You should see his phone with its duct tape holding the battery cover in place. He hates to spend money on phones! He said he can always use mine if we are on a trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
You win! I just got laughed at by co-workers at the office.
Mr. and I got ours at about the same time---both freebies with the phone contract---and I'm pretty sure mine goes back to about 2005. But it's functional. We haven't needed anything flashier so far.