View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:33 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Man, what mistakes were in this post, LOL! We came to Madera to visit SIL and BIL. Hubby, not Hobby, had to drive the truck with his trailer so he could bring all his tools. We also thought we would need to make a quick trip back home for a doctor's appointment and did not want to drive back in the truck, so we opted to bring two vehicles. I also needed access to a car with everyone having to be at other places during the day. However, it seems that most of my day has been on the computer so far to get caught up on MMC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I AM having problems typing on this phone, so please forgive errors. Just south of Stockton waiting for Hobby who had a flat tire on the freeway. We are in separate cars which I will explain when I get to a really computer at SIL. TTYL8R. I did not want to type TTYL8R but I don't know how to turn off the blasted "automatic fill-in" on this phone until I get to Madera.