View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 07:10 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 13,152 Times in 2,246 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Hey xmastidings! Happy Friday!!

This is a list of Holiday movies of mine that I made, just to be organized. I also put them in alphabetical order in the totes I store them in, so they are easier to find. There's mostly Christmas movies in there, but some are also other holiday movies such as ones based around Thanksgiving, Halloween, New Years, Valentine's Day, etc. and a few I put on there simply because I like to watch them in certain seasons because of the way they make me feel.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a great idea, mine are just all piled into totes with no special order or sequence. Being disorganized like that, I have in the past, simple forgotten and have accidently gone out and purchased a movie that I had already purchased previously and forgot all about it. A year later, I'm pulling movies out of the totes, scratching my head and saying to myself; "Huuugggghhhh, where'd this come come"???? I really do like your taste in movies SF....

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (03-29-2013), caninemom3 (03-29-2013), Christmasstar (03-29-2013), HomemakinGirl (03-29-2013), made582 (03-29-2013), Seawaters (03-29-2013), snowflake22 (03-29-2013), xmas365 (03-29-2013)