View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 07:41 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,471 Times in 1,962 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Yes!!! That's exactly it, too!
There's been times that I couldn't remember if I actually bought a movie, or still needed to buy it. I keep an Amazon wish list & had to update it so it was accurate, lol.

If you make your own list, I'd love to see yours too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll do just that! Ha-ha there's one thing that you won't see too much of in my collection, and that is scary movies, I don't like them, they freak me out too much and then I end up having nightmares at night. Trust me, I do like Halloween stuff and spooky things, but I don't do no thrasher, cutem up, scare the stuffing out of you movies, no way...

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-29-2013), Christmasstar (03-29-2013), made582 (03-29-2013), Seawaters (03-29-2013), snowflake22 (03-29-2013), xmas365 (03-29-2013)